Wednesday 26 October 2011

Looking Forward to...

  We just had Guidance class and it was all about Work Experience, I am so excited :) I am going to LA make up academy in Dublin, off Grafton street ! Its based on teaching people how to apply make up and carry out special effects with make up such as scars, it also does full body art. I cant wait to see them at work :) We start work on the 14th of November for a week, incase you were wondering, the 14th is infact MY BIRTHDAY :D which makes it even more exciting :) i shall update you on my experience in LA make up academy after the 14th and of course how my birthday went! haha :)
  Today I also have rehersals for "The Sound of Music" which im dancing in, only one dance but still, im happy to be involved :)
  thats all for now :) Anita x

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment