Wednesday 11 January 2012

Back to School...

 It is currently 11.38 on Wednesday, the 11th of Jan 2012.  Happy belated New Year everyone haha :) We came back to school this Monday and yes it was very very hard to get out of bed at 7 that morning! But, I'm slowly getting used to it, fell asleep at 10.30 last night, that will tell ya how tired I was ! However, its great to get back into routine and getting to see all my friends again :)
 This Friday all TY's and 2nd years are making a trip out to BT Young Scientist to see all the projects ! We are so proud that 4 groups from our TY group got into it and are presenting their projects these next few days ! :) Congratulations to all of them! They'll do great :) I cant wait to see them all there on Friday! :)
 Just got some really GOOD NEWS!! we are starting ZUMBA tomorrow! I am so so excited! I love zumba. Its a form of exercise but you dance to really fast music! Me & my sister did it a few times in a school nearby in Maynooth, it was great fun! Also got news that we are being thought how to give massages properly too! I cannot wait for tomorrow and every thursday from now on... :) Happy Days ! Thanks Mrs.L !

No comments:

Post a Comment