Wednesday 14 September 2011

And the countdown begins...

 So Its 11:25 on Wednesday the 14th of September and were all awaiting our jc results! some being nervous wrecks, others excited & for those like me, not too bothered. well being honest, deep down i do care of course & hope i do well but the exhaustion has taken over from Carlingford and the fact im dying of a cold and sore throat makes me only think of getting home to bed! Just my Luck that we're all heading out tonight to celebrate! I really amn't up for this, only due to my cold!  i was nothing but buzzing yesterday and the day before! ah well, what can ya do!
  I only hope that everyone is happy wIth their results and we ALL have a great night :) ahhh next time im on this ill know how i got on!! buzzz.
   Anita x

No comments:

Post a Comment