Wednesday 21 September 2011

Musical Madness!

   School has been full of Musical Madness this week and the end of last week! Auditions have been held, Call-Backs made and others going for dancing and the chance to work backstage! Its all SO much fun. As every awaits to be told if they have been casted or if they have been chosen to hold a different character to what they wanted... I decided that rather than working backstage, i'd give dancing a go ! i used to do Irish Dancing and i stopped 3 years ago and it is infact my biggest, well one of my biggest regrets. I amn't exactly up to date as my dance moves are rather rusty but sure it will all be a bit of fun and a great experience to be apart of the Musical :)
   Things have also been hectic as we all try to sort out our work experience for November! i got mine a while back, i am going to LA make up Academy in Dublin, its where they teach people how to do special effects make up like scars etc, and they also teach people how to carry out full body make up art! i cant wait, it'll be an experience i'll never forget :) the main reason for that being, the first day of our work experience is infact on my birthday :) yay! haha , im so nervous tho! ah well, Sweet Sixteenth and my First Days Work all wrapped into one! it should be eventful! anyway enough for now :)
    Anita x

No comments:

Post a Comment