Monday 26 September 2011

I'm Back...

   You might have noticed, well you better have, that i haven't blogged in a good while! I've been out the last few days so well, i'm blogging at 8.40 on a Monday night to catch up! by the way, i forgot to mention last Wednesday when i blogged that it was infact my sisters birthday so just incase she decides to read this, well tis a tad bit late but...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D !!!
  Anyway as you can see, I've done up my blog, at long last you may say! ha I've added all my favorite oldie games! Snake, the story of my childhood. oh yeah we've also been working on our fun walk dance and so on, its next week, we're not exactly prepared.... AT ALL.  but sure isnt that the fun of it all! ha
   Anyway im knackered, and i've some work to do, on our BT young scientist proposal and i really am not looking forward to writing about milk and bread spoilage! not exactly what i enjoy doing at 10 to 9 on a monday night but i guess i've only myself to blame for that! and ORLA GOWRAN & MONIQUE FRANCOIS...... (yous owe me..BIGTIME) 
     Love, Anita x


No comments:

Post a Comment