Wednesday 16 May 2012

and the Count down begins....t

 Next week is are final proper week of school :) Then we have TY night on Monday the 28th! I have mixed emotions about finishing school, I can't wait to be able to sleep more and not have as much projects to do however I am definitely going to miss all the girls in my class...and the other two classes of course! However, its not all fun and games, we do have exams coming up which I am nervous about. Yesterday I had my Spanish exam, it was so hard! Tomorrow I have an Irish test, which I am so nervous about and on Friday I have my maths test. I love maths so I feel more obliged to do well in that subject. Finally, my last exam is an oral in Irish which is next Tuesday,I am most nervous about this as Irish is my worst subject and I always get nervous when it comes to speaking aloud. Wish Me Luck :) I'll let you know how they go!

No comments:

Post a Comment