Thursday 10 May 2012

  On Wednesday the 9th of May, all TYs and a small group of 1st years attended Sci Fest competition in IT Tallaght. This is a science competition just like Young Scientist. I was in a group with Monique and Orla and our project was to test Milk and see which container keeps the milk freshest for longest. We prepared a poster, a power point and a folder to display all the work and experiments we carried out. I really enjoyed the day and I got a chance to look at all other projects. We were also able to attend different talks about science and I went to "Fighting Crime with Science" with Siofra's dad. This was all about different ways science is used at a crime scene. It was really interested and I really enjoyed it! My group and I didn't win anything however a good amount of people from our school got awarded :) I was really proud of them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment