Thursday 15 March 2012

BraveForce Challenge

 On Wednesday the 14th of March, all of TY, well the majority of TY went to county Meath to take part in the BraveForce Challenge Race. It was a 3.5km course full of different obstacles! It was so much fun but I am in bits! My arms and shoulders are acing and my legs are bruised to pieces however it was so much!
 The first obstacle we reached was an underground tunnel, we had to drag ourselves through, those who were claustrophobic were advised not to do it. A lot of the obstacles were based around water, they were so much fun! My favourite was a pool of water that went up to your chest and there was five logs which we had to climb over or swim under! However, no one swam under because the water was so dirty and unbelievably cold! There was other obstacles that involved climbing up frames, They were so scary even though I'm not afraid of heights!
 There was an awards ceremony at the end of the day where prizes for fastest girl and boy and teams were given out! I am proud to say St.Wolstans got the award of the "Biggest Entry", which was expected considering our whole year went :)!
 All in all,  I had a brilliant day and I would definately recommend for people to go if they're looking for a challenge ! :) Thanks to our PE teacher and Mrs.L for organising for us to go ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment