Thursday 29 March 2012

First Year Sports Day :)

 On Tuesday the 27th of March, my base class Banba organised a Sports Day for the first years! We were chosen to organise it because we're brilliant, just kidding. We were chosen because Mr.Lawlor (the PE teacher ) is our tutor. We set out numerous activities to allow the first years to try them all out and find out which they enjoy and are good at, and also to encourage them to enter Santry.
 We had activities such as hurdles, high jump, javelin and much more!We were all put into groups of 2 or 3 and each had an activity to take care of. I was originally meant to help with calculating scores and announcing the winner but I ended up helping Siofra with the hurdles as her partner was out. We basically set up the hurdles and took times and winners! It was great fun plus the sun was shining! I was delighted to go home and see i got a tan! I just hope the first years had as much fun as I did! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment